IssueFly Terms of Service
By using the IssueFly.com web site ("Service"), or any Services of IssueFly Sp. z o.o. a Polish company with business address at Innowacyjna Street No 1/22D, 16-400 Suwalki, Poland, entered into commercial register of the Polish Court Register held by the District Court Bialystok in Bialystok No 0000543482, with share capital of 5,000.00 PLN, TAX ID NO: PL8442352987 ("IssueFly" or "we" or "our" or "us"), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
IssueFly Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: www.issuefly.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While IssueFly Sp. z o.o. prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that IssueFly Sp. z o.o. cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- 1. You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- 2. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- 3. Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- 4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and password. IssueFly Sp. z o.o. cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- 5. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your Account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your Account).
- 6. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- 1. A valid credit card is required for paid accounts but it is not required for free accounts.
- 2. IssueFly accepts payment via credit card. All credit card payments are processed by our third party payment provider, which is PayLane Sp. z o.o. a Polish company with business address at Arkonska Street No 6/A3, 80 - 387 Gdansk, Poland, entered into commercial register of the Polish Court Register No 0000227278.
- 3. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly pre-payment schedule that automatically charges Subscriber's credit card. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of Service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open Account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- 4. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- 5. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. IssueFly Sp. z o.o. does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- 1. You can cancel your Account at any time by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. All of your Content will be deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your Account is cancelled.
- 3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- 4. IssueFly Sp. z o.o., in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- 1. IssueFly Sp. z o.o. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- 2. Prices of monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the IssueFly site (http://www.issuefly.com) or the Service itself.
- 3. IssueFly Sp. z o.o. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- 1. All content posted on the Service must comply with Polish copyright law.
- 2. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- 3. IssueFly Sp. z o.o. does not pre-screen Content, but IssueFly Sp. z o.o. and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- 1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- 2. You understand that IssueFly Sp. z o.o. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology required to run the Service.
- 3. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or IssueFly Sp. z o.o.
- 4. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by IssueFly sp. z o.o.
- 5. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party as intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- 6. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any IssueFly Sp. z o.o. customer, employee, member or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- 7. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (Ⅰ) transmissions over various networks; and (Ⅱ) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- 8. You must not upload, post, host or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- 9. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- 10. If your storage usage exceeds 1GB for free subscription and 10 GB for paid subscription, we reserve the right to immediately disable your Account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your storage consumption.
- 11. IssueFly Sp. z o.o. does not warrant that (Ⅰ) the Service will meet your specific requirements: (Ⅱ) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free: (Ⅲ) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable: (Ⅳ) the quality of any products, Services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations: and (Ⅴ) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- 12. You expressly understand and agree that IssueFly sp. z o.o. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from: (Ⅰ) the use or the inability to use the Service; (Ⅱ) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and Services resulting from any goods, data, information or Services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (Ⅲ) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (Ⅳ) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (Ⅴ) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- 13. In the event when a private individual (consumer) orders a Service, he has the right to withdraw from the purchase within 14 days with no obligation to provide a reason. The consumer can not withdraw from the agreement in the event he has already started using the Services. In the event of an effective exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer, the paid amount will be returned through the same payment channel with which payment was made for the Services.
- 14. Complaints. In the event the Subscriber finds any malfunctions or errors of the Service which constitutes infringement of these Terms of Service attributable to IssueFly, he shall file a complaint via e-mail sent to email@example.com. Such complaints shall be dealt with by IssueFly during regular business hours (which currently are 7am - 3pm Central European Time, but may be changed from time to time) via e-mail sent to the Subscriber, no later than within 7 days from delivery of such complaint. Responses from IssueFly may be delayed if the complaint is incomplete, that is, fails to provide the details required to identify such malfunction or infringement.
- 15. The failure of IssueFly Sp. z o.o. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and IssueFly Sp. z o.o. and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and IssueFly Sp. z o.o. (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- 16. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org